lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Here we go!!!

I want to have a place to keep everyone up-to-date with Baby Hyde as well as a collection of memories to look back on. I can't promise I will keep it up, but if enough people show interest I will do my best.

So...we found out we were pregnant at the beginning of July.  We saw the baby for the first time on August 9th.

I felt great for the first 12 weeks.  I had very few symptoms.  I dealt with some nausea, but nothing that Zofran couldn't take care of!  (BTW...Zofran is a M-I-R-C-L-E drug when you are preggers!)  I had fun sharing the news with family and friends.  Everyone has been very excited for us.

I'm really glad that my neighbor is only a little over a month farther along than I am.  It's nice going having someone to share the experience with on that level.  We got to hear the heartbeat in September.  That was an indescribable experience!  It was amazing!!!!!  I told Derek the baby is definitely his, it was being difficult and moving while Dr. Anderson tried to find it!

The last few weeks have been rough.  I have suffered from morning sickness almost daily.  I can only be thankful it started late and seems to be letting up for now! At almost 16 weeks, I'm feeing more energetic.  I felt the baby move last week a few times!  I had to stop and think when I felt it the first time.  that was incredible feeling!  I have already had to break down and buy maternity clothes because none of my pants fit and my shirts have started getting snug!  Thank goodness I have great a great family that has chipped in and helped with that!

I go back during the first week of November for another sonogram and to find out what we are having.  I can't wait!!!!!  This month will hopefully fly by between work and studying for comps.  I am amazed that it is already October!  At this rate I don't know how I will get everything done by March!  Our due date is March 26.  If I can make it to that point, I will be able to take the last 8 weeks off from school and enjoy almost 5 months of being Mommy before I have to go back to work.

I picked out an ocean theme for the nursery.  My early splurge was the bedding set I found for $100 off its normal price.  I just couldn't resist that kind of deal!  I can't wait to set the nursery up!

Ok, I think I have included the important points of the last 16 weeks....I will post more as I have new thoughts, information, and ideas.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment