lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Nursery Planning!

We picked out nursery furniture today!  I am SOOO excited!  I already have my bedding thanks to an early pregnancy splurge and a deal I couldn't refuse.  It feels good to have all of that decided!

Here is what we are doing....

The crib will convert to a toddler bed like this....
It's in Cherry.  I think it will be fantastic!

The changing table/dresser will convert into a dresser with a hutch like so...
I love the hutch for books, etc when the time comes!

The bedding I picked out will be great whether Baby Hyde is an Arianna Michelle or a Thomas Brandon.




I can't wait to see the finished product!  I'm hoping that by Christmas I can get the room cleaned out, painted, carpet replaced, and furniture set up.  Wish me luck!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment