lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Time will tell...

Well, I had an eventful morning!  I had some symptoms that I was told to call my doctor if I experienced after I got to school.  I called and instead of the just take it easy response I've received in the past, my doctor had me go to labor and delivery at the hospital I will be using to get checked out!

On the bright side, the symptoms are just the norm for a first time mom at 35 weeks and not a sign of anything to be concerned about.  Plus, I got to get my preregistration out of the way since I was a captive to the monitors for a couple of hours!  I was having very mild contractions every couple of minutes.  Now that I've seen the correlation between the contractions and something actually measuring them, I notice them more when they happen, and am not chalking them up to the baby shifting around or stretching.

On the down side, I got to blow another half-day of work.  I go back to the doctor on Wednesday, so maybe I'll find out a little more then.  This is the start of a process that could go quickly from here or could drag on for another month or more.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see!  I for one would be very happy if Aeryanna could be patient for another 3 weeks or so, but if she's anything like her mama, she may get impatient!  Until any other big changes occur the waiting game continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment