lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Counting down

I can't believe I only have 45 days until my due date!  Hopefully I will stay healthy for the rest of them!  The antibiotic shot I got 2 weeks ago has done me a world of good.  I feel SO much better!  I missed getting a 32 week belly pic, so hopefully I can get Derek to take one for me this week.

Everything is right on track according to my doctor.  I go back in 2 weeks again, then I will start weekly visits!  It doesn't seem possible that we are already at that point.  Derek has given Aeryanna a nickname.  He finally felt what I meant when I said she is like a little marching band in my stomach some days, so he has started calling her "Fish".  He go the inspiration from Despicable Me.  Here is the clip that gave him the idea!



The name is appropriate given the context and the fact that she will probably be a little fish if she takes after her parents.  We both love being in the water, and I hope to pass that love along to her.

My little Fish  just keeps trying to move in what little space she has left.  Her favorite foods right now are Benjamin's Donuts and orange juice!  She goes crazy when I eat them!  For those of you not in the Amarillo area, Benjamin's is a local donut shop owned by a Korean family.  They make buttermilk donuts that are to die for!  They also make breakfast burritos and sandwiches.  Our favorite burrito is their Bulgogi burrito.  Bulgogi is a Korean beef dish made with cabbage, onions, and bell pepper.  They make the burritos with all of this plus rice, cheese, and optional jalapenos.  YUM!  If you are interested in giving them a try, they are located on Bell St. just off of I-27.

Today is a much needed extra day off!  Little Fish and I are enjoying being snowed in with the cats.  I can't wait to be able to spend days like this with her here!  It will be SO wonderful to spend days like today with her!  The next month and a half will be the hardest for me so far.  I don't like waiting for things to happen, I like making them happen!  It may drive me crazy having no control over when and what is going to occur when Aeryanna Michelle decides to make her debut!

No comments:

Post a Comment