lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Exciting weekend!

It's been an exciting (and slightly exhausting) weekend!  My baby shower was GREAT!  I have wonderful friends and family that made it as good as it could possibly be!  I got lots of goodies that I can't WAIT to get to use!  It makes things that much more real.  I'm getting more impatient for the big day to get here!  I can't wait to hold Aeryanna and watch Derek experience being a dad.

Here is my awesome cake!

I feel so loved!

One of my favorites!  I really wanted the seahorse for Aeryanna!

As my sister pointed out yesterday, I only have 8 weeks until my due date.  I can't believe it!  It really doesn't seem possible that so much time has gone by!  the first semester of school flew by, and this one is going even faster.  I look at the calendar and just can't fathom how little time is left! It makes me excited, nervous, impatient, and a little freaked out all at once!  I am at the point where I wish the next 8 weeks had already passed, and I could move on to the best part!

No comments:

Post a Comment