lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 12, 2010

Let's try this again, shall we?

Okay, I'll admit it.  I'm falling into that trendy, money grabbing trap that is having a sonogram done for the sole purpose of having pictures and videos.  Granted, they will also do gender determination, so I MIGHT find out what Baby Hyde is going to be tomorrow.  Stork Vision also does 3D and 4D imaging during the 3rd trimester.  I am really excited to see what those images will look like.



(No they aren't Baby Hyde, but hopefully we well get some just as good!)


The really great thing is I'll have great images and maybe even video to post on the blog if everything goes well tomorrow.  They ladies at Stork Vision even give you a free return visit if for some reason they can't do a gender determination and you want to know.

The best part is I get to take my Mama with me to experience it!  I invited my grandma too, but she isn't sure she wants to go.  She says she's not "up to date" with all of the technology advances.  What she really means is she isn't sure she wants to know.  Part of the fun for her is waiting to see what the baby will be when he or she gets here! (Love you Mom!)  Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to give those of you who are anxiously waiting good news and an answer!  Cross your fingers and toes for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment