lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

No Definite News, But....

It sure was fun!  StorkVision is a really neat experience.  We got lots of good sonogram images, and the DVD of the whole appointment is SO neat!  They even did some 3D images!
SO sweet...

Already trying to twirl the hair like mom...



I know that sonograms are used primarily to ensure the baby is healthy, but having these images and the video makes Baby Hyde that much more real to me.  The image quality is SO much better than at Dr. Anderson's office.  Going with my mom and grandma made it even more fun!  I can't wait to go back in 8 weeks and see the differences!

We still didn't get to find out for sure the baby's gender, but the lady doing my sonogram made an educated guess.  Click here if you would like to know the guess.  Please don't comment about it directly on FaceBook or here because some of my family members do not want to know what the baby is before he or she is born.

Baby Hyde is definitely showing personality already!  He or she was sitting on his or her feet and would not move.  When BH finally decided to stretch those legs, it was with feet crossed like this....

I really did have to laugh.  I'm not going to stress too much about what gender Baby Hyde is.  As much as I would like to know now, I also know that I will find out in March or April.  I think it's so funny that BH is so active and moves constantly but refuses to spread those legs and let us see!  I know my grandma got a kick out of the baby's antics.  She says she's old-fashioned and doesn't want to know yet either!

Maybe we will found out December 2nd....and then again, maybe we won't...I'll just have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment