lilypie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sonogram video and good news...and so much to be thankful for



I tried uploading the video from my sonogram last week, but I think it's just too big!   It's really neat!  The lady doing my sonogram even switched to 4D imaging so we can see the difference when we go back in January.  I go back to Dr. Anderson in about two weeks, so hopefully we will get a definite answer on Baby Hyde's gender!

Now for the good news...I know it has nothing to do with the baby, but I am achieving another of my goals that I had set before I had children.  I will graduate with my Master's of Education in Administration on December 17th!  I passed my comprehensive exam and have been given approval to walk!  It feel soooo good to have this accomplished before Baby Hyde gets here!  I still have to do my observation hours next fall, but that will not be a problem in my current position.

This holiday season I have so many blessings for which I am thankful!  Finishing my degree, Baby Hyde, wonderful family and friends.  Things are falling into place better than I could have ever dreamed.  I only hope everyone else can find as many things to be thankful for as Thanksgiving and another Holiday season approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment